Study at UAlberta

Local Curricula

In general, applicants must be qualified to enter a national university in their home country.

Normally, that means graduation from a senior secondary/high school program that generally includes 12 years of study and is meant to prepare students for university.

Here is a list of the Required Secondary/High School Credentials for applicants studying the local high school curricula in a country outside of Canada.