Study at UAlberta

Exchange Students (Incoming)

student with laptop

For students who are attending a postsecondary institution that has a partnership with UAlberta, and would like to come and study here for a term or year.

English Language Program

student group

For students who wish to strengthen their English language skills.


student in CAB

For students who meet UAlberta's academic requirements but need to improve their English skills to enter a degree program.

Sponsored by a third party?

UAlberta's Sponsored Student Program (SSP) links sponsoring organizations and their students with a UAlberta representative to ensure a smooth transition through the application process and into life as a UAlberta student. See Sponsored Student Program.